Friday, December 21, 2007

Quite

And my long spree of non-blogging ends with another pathetic attempt to merely fill up space on the internet and quench my egoistic tantrums. So i will blog. not the type of morbid, moribund, melancholic rants i am prone to at my creative best. this shall be, more inspired by boredom than inspiration itself. the author of this blog, who with some wishful thinking and another passable attempt of megalomania has discovered that referring to himself in the third person will fill up sentences in a blog that has content which is but an incoherent, splattered representation of his flagrant, grandiose trains of thought looping themselves in four-dimensional helixes (helices?) lacking cogent grammar and sentence structure. There. haha. In my more un-sleepy (non-sleepy) (awake simply does not pander to my necessity to use unconventional adjectives to describe extremely simple nouns) moments where gravity seems to be my predominant attribute (it's not a weight remark, all you science geeks stop sniggering) and i tend to concentrate or rather brood - to choose a more apt term - about the whole "wastage of time" "the aims and goals of philosophy" and some other nonsense, i would often dream of a time where i could unleash my stupidity on this fearful little concept induced in the minds of mortals which they title "existence". 1:23 am, 21st December, 2007 has finally arrived. hallelujah. the author of this piece - as we journalists are prone to title our works of art (or wodehouse character wannabes) - is currently a resident of a delightful city called banaglore. For those of you who envy me, i envy you the fact that you envy me for the selfsame reason that i don't envy myself though i wish i could for then that would imply that i am having fun and was merely envying myself to get stuck in concentric multi-dimensional paradoxical mobius strips that confuse even the circular references in MSExcel and other delightful spreadsheet programs. I could possibly rant about the mismanagement of bangalore's infrastructure, its sucky roads (yes, i do use words like sucky sometimes) (damn, just realised i shifted back to first person, the author shan't (haha, still funny) persist in this plebeian routine any longer) if one would wish to negotiate traffic signals and actually reach one's destination prior or at the specified time that one had had a preconceived notion about, one would be sorely disappointed and would have to be content with staring at the rear end of vehicles for time measured in geological eons. Then its cold. The sun seems to have disappeared behind the thick cloud of clouds hindering our view of the one star that we can count on to look like the sun so that we may continue with out mundane lives without being worried about filling space in a blog which no longer caters to the original reason it was created (contemplations indeed) but merely panders to the creator’s assumption that as the owner of a blog, they must contribute to the blogosphere on occasion. If any poor pitiable soul has actually managed to read till here, you’re really really really stupid stupid stupid. If you must read, I could offer you a plethora of literature, non-fiction and better senseless crap to choose from rather than waste your time on this piece. This was written merely to while away the time, not as a canvas for my expression, not so that people could view, analyse and splice my notions, views and ogle at my method of thinking like apes are wont to stare from their cages when a giant panda which had erstwhile been quite placid suddenly starts developing superpowers and quoting kannada films, and not so that I could reread this with pleasure.

Now that I am out of content, and my inanity is beginning to fade away, I must post this before I come to my senses and delete this senseless collection of words. Check out the Chomsky bot.
Bye
to think i actually edited my grammar after all this...
the pity of sleep,
the pity sleep distills.
not in context, i know
screw you.
i had actually stopped at bye initially.
but providence has stopped my from discontinuing my inanity.
actually, it has
no, it has not...
Have at thee, base villain.

Why are mumbai and cochin mutually contradictory?
Coz' they're a paradox.
Deja vu'
Vuja de'
Bye
Whaze Dumb?

2 Comments:

Blogger Swats said...

piece of bullshit that made me smile and might make other want to hit you......keep up the good work :P

Sat Jan 12, 05:28:00 am 2008  
Blogger Flame_Goddess said...

Uhhhhhhhh....
1)Please. Don't. Write. When. Bored.
2)Providence ain't doing enough to keep u from inanity
3)oh boy...I actually read d whole thing...helices and spreadsheet programs bein the most amusing parts
loser.loser.loser...miss u

Fri Mar 21, 09:16:00 pm 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home