Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bored

There are times when you do not feel like doing anything, even expressing urself in complicated big words. And yet, u refuse to just sit and let ur thoughts wander, coz THAT's a big waste of time according to u, no???
There are three days left before I attempt an examination for which I have been preparing for two years, and know for certain I am going to screw it up....
Do not feel like studying, hence thought will type out all my old shit poems, which I frankly think are mostly crap. Not that I'm modest or prefer the self-deprecating tone, haha, that would be funny. Its just I think they suck as compared to the stuff I write currently...
BAD BAD GRAMMAR!!!

Written in the 10th standard in a civics extra class.
Suicide Poem (Could not come up with a better title)

Darkness on my mind did descend,
Englulfed in clouds of despair,
My mind and heart solace did seek,
They sought love, affection, care.

Shamed was I of my failures,
Of futile attempts to succeed,
Lost was I in my nightmares,
As despair despair did breed.

Lost had I almost all my battles,
With few triumphs to balance defeats,
A long struggle against loss I endured,
Despair, finally hope did beat.

Crushed I was, my spirit shattered,
No hopes or dreams did I cherish,
My mind was filled with but one thought,
On how my miserable life should perish.

My mind was made, my decision contemplated,
I thought where this me would lead,
But atlast Happiness would I find,
In this atleast, I would suceed.

- Thriddas Anorak

I know it SUCKS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Flame_Goddess said...

why do u think this one sucks?

Mon Aug 13, 04:43:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home